Big Blue forming system
(2000 P.S.F. Gang System)
Big Blue is a European-style clamp form system, and our exclusive 12' by 8' panel is the largest single-piece form manufactured in the USA.
This is the toughest, fastest, best performing system in the North American market, and Made in the USA. Ellis offers Big Blue forms in a variety of sizes, with heights up to 12 feet and widths up to 8 feet. The large panels provide maximum square feet per set, requiring fewer accessories and panels.
- 3/4” high quality, long lasting birch plywood, which is easily attached from the back side of the panel. No protrusions on the face for a smoother concrete finish and increased plywood longevity.
- Panel heights 12’ 8’ 4’ 2’
- Panel widths 8’ 4’ 3.5’ 3’ 2.5’ 2’ 1.5’ 1’ 2” 1”
- Multipurpose panels
- Easily transitions to Pro-Form and/or similar systems with the transition filler
- Bracing, scaffolding brackets and alignment rails quickly and easily attach to panels
- Accommodates many common tie systems; taper ties, coil rod, etc.
- High capacity: system designed for concrete pressure of up to 2,000 PSF
- Panels are safely lifted with a crane hook
CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION GUIDE
800-562-1740 (toll free)
800-654-9261 (toll free)